- There is no yellow cheese. At least none that we've seen.
- Katie is bad at directions.
- Andy is good at directions.
- Public transit is confusing. Listed times are merely suggestions and if you don't know when your stop is coming you will miss it. They don't announce it nor is there a screen telling you what's next. Or a map anywhere inside the busses.
- Kangaroo is on the menu. Best served rare.
- The change in your pocket is actually worth money. Always forgetting that.
- Coffee is really good but ordered quite differently. More on that later.
- KFC is everywhere.
- We haven't run into any other Americans.
- Peanut Butter is really salty. Everything is really salty.
Needless to say, the strangest thing so far is that everything is very familiar but just a little bit off. No huge culture shocks yet but it's only been a week.
Katie and Andy